Social Traffic Is Not Good For Adsense

That's a bitter pill to swallow but the fact of the matter is: social media traffic is not good (at all) for Google Adsense.

I just opened an e mail sent by a friend. He said,"People always ask me how to profit from social media traffic. My answer is simple: create an opt-in list!"

See?

The truth still prevail that GA is best for SEO traffic - traffic who arrive through search engines looking for something relevant.

Social media traffic are best left to list-building and direct response offer.

Consider another friend who send me a screen shot of one of her website's traffic.

It shows tremendous growth. Traffic grows by leap and bound.

And she got this to say,"Why depend on Google when you can get so much more traffic from this X media (a social media)?"

And she showed her income growth as well...

But the point is, she was not using Google Adsense. Not for that kind of market, product and offer.

I've said enough.