Increased Traffic But Lesser Respond

I'm still pouring my thought on the responsiveness issue...

One of my sites shows awesome increase in traffic and pageviews.

But the thing is, there's evidence of lack of respond and action on that site.

People are not clicking the ads despite some of them spent considerable amount of hours there.

Why?

I've poured my thought on this issue somewhere among my posts herein.

What I can say, with high amount of confidence is I have untargeted traffic.

They come, they see and they leave without exerting any action. It could probably due to the nature of content, and like I said,"Content is just content. It can't decide for the other part (readers)."

If readers decided that there's no action to take, then nothing will ever happen.

If they made a decision, then something could happen.

Whether that something is beneficial to me or not, that's the second question. The priority is the action that the reader takes.

There's a formula, a proven formula, that a marketer recommend when approaching a market.

But how can I implement such formula to that particular market and website?

How do I respond to the formula?

That's the question, isn't it?