Earn Money From Google Adsense: The Only Thing That Matter

I'm going to share what my last month's statistic on Google Adsense impact how to earn more with this program. I won't be sharing specific figures. Just blanks and dots for you to figure them out :-)

I was told that traffic is what really matters when going for income with Adsense ...

To a certain extent, yes, this appears to be true.

But, what kind of traffic? How many do we need?

And the answer is: "Depends ..."

I told ya that I've got a bit worn down with this "dancing" to Google's beat game.

So, I took a look at one of my blog's stat for last month. And you would probably interested in what I've found ...



Compared to the month before (Nov), last month (Dec), this blog, lets call it Blog A, register xxxx pageviews.

And Nov's pageviews are higher than Dec. Same goes with visitors ...

But, the clickthrough for Dec is 2% higher. The number of clicks are about 6 times more.

And CPC is more or less similar ...

The point I'm driving home is: it's not the traffic. It's the CONVERSION that matters.

And if I can go beyond the topic of today's post, I'll add CPC as another imperative.

Yes, Google Adsense is a number game. Meaning to say, the more visitors and pageviews you have, yhe higher the chance for you to earn ...

If they click ...

And you can earn more, if cost per click is higher, for example, you earn higher with 1.00 CPC compared to 0.02.

This is proof, to me, and perhaps, to you, that traffic is not everything in this game.

And you already know that, search traffic is the best ...

We've discussed it before.

And that's why this game is tiring.

You can't control all there is in getting search traffic. And neither can you control all there is in getting higher CPC.

You control the other stuffs ...

And how important these other stuffs to you making more earning from Adsense program?

I can't answer that on your behalf ...

And neither can you.

So, my recommendation is: play other game.