Earn More Income With Google Adsense: The Only Thing That Matter

I used to wonder how people seem to earn more, and more income with Google Adsense. I used to believe that it's because they have more websites.

And more contents too ...

But then, as I move along and learn a few things under their sleeves, I nearly kick my own backside for not seeing the obvious.

What is it, you asked?

The reason for them to build more sites, and maybe, creating more contents, is for one purpose only ...
And that's to test.

Yes, that's the only reason why they earn more, and more with Adsense program.

Are you wondering why you're not making more income?

Do you know?

How sure are you that it's the reason why there's no increase in income?

Did you test?

Remember when I think differently about traffic being the only thing that matter in earning?

And I have a site to show the difference ...



In other words, I test.

And I never stop testing.

Same goes with people who put more money in their pockets. They're always be testing ...


  • They test the niches ...
  • They test the contents ...
  • They test the designs ...
  • They test the ads placements ...
  • They test the traffic generating methods ...
  • They test everything.


I remember, at one time, I listened to a webinar that's selling a package for making money with Google Adsense. And the promoters were very professional.

One thing that they test, to such extent, is IP address! Talk about going further with Adsense program ...

Compared that to our situation. To what extent we test our effort?

And that's why I told you, I'm getting worn out with all these, the tracking, the testing, etc.

So, I've told you the only thing that matter, if you want to earn more income with GA program.

And I'm also telling you to do something else, if you're tired, like me ;-)

Note January 6th, 2013:
I've cut the number of ads on one of the blogs. I display one ads, instead of allowable 3.

So far, the only difference is in pageviews. It shows "nice" improvement. But the clickthough rate is yet to be seen.

CPC is a bit low though ...

Could less ads got something to do with this?

PS. Image below got nothing to do with this post. Just a trigger for something else I would rather do ...